Want To Play Regularly?

If you're an avid player who lives in KL and are looking to play regularly, email thepokerempire@gmail.com for more info!

RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 

Migrating from SSS

Posted By Eugene T On 11:25 PM Under ,

Moving on from the SSS (Short Stack Strategy) to the BSS (Big Stack Strategy) officially just yesterday. Reasons for moving being that the SSS is just too robotic, and while profitable, just doesn’t teach you very much, and soon gets extremely dreary.

Kept a steady BB/100 of 1.37 while playing SSS and found it hard to move any higher, but my initial attempt at BSS was pretty decent, holding on at 0.35, and moving up to 1.29 late yesterday. Dropped down to –0.2 today when I made several bad calls. I find that I’m learning a lot though. Maximizing value when you have a monster and learning to fold medium to strong made hands, sets for example.

As a side-note, several of my friends have made it to the top 20 of that local tournament I talked about in my earlier post! Yay them!… heh. Hope they make it to the big money. For those who are interested, check out the reports at pokerevents.wordpress.com.

I’ll be working more on playing BSS online in the weeks to come. Check back for updates!

0 comments -

Post a Comment