Want To Play Regularly?

If you're an avid player who lives in KL and are looking to play regularly, email thepokerempire@gmail.com for more info!

RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 

Genesis

Posted By Eugene T On 8:26 AM
Not exactly genesis since this is my second attempt at maintaining a blog, but this time, on a topic I'm very passionate about. Poker.

More specifically, Texas Hold'em, the cadillac of poker, the hardest way to make an easy living. This is the game where many have been lured by the success of many others before them for the chance to make millions. Of course, many have been pushed to bankruptcy while trying, given that the game requires a huge amount of skill to succeed and if there's a winner, there's bound to be someone somewhere losing.

In any case, this blog will help me record my journey to become a professional poker player. It will help me maintain my sanity through bad beats, help me record and remember my success and failures, and ultimately help me analyze my plays; for how better to force oneself to think through a play than to write about it.

Wish me luck. I'll need it.


0 comments -

Post a Comment